The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Friday, April 01, 2005

Spiraling

Currently, I am playing catch-up with work due to the fact that an e-mail I should have received yesterday afternoon came through about 10 minutes ago.

That e-mail asked me to set aside the work I am supposed to do today, and play Data Entryman with old data to a new sheet that will confuse most of the people looking at it.

I was already 1/4 done with the work I am expected to do when I got that email, so now I've asked the guy who people say is my boss to prioritize for me: Work that matters now, or work that is old news.

In the meantime, my cube neighbor is debating the reasons as to why there are baked beans and tomato slices on the plate of an Irish Breakfast. I'm here to tell you that after eating those nearly every day for a couple weeks in Ireland in 1999, those two items aren't always there, unlike my desire to yell "ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!" to nobody in particular.

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: