The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Friday, April 01, 2005

Careening

Today is the first day of the month, so I'm in the office for the first time all week. I worked from home the other days and got a lot done.

The drive to work wasn't any more treacherous than any other normal drive
SANDIE the retard is already laughing... are you shitting me?

Anyway, here's a blow-out.
My productivity has suffered because my boss can't communicate and rolls over when asked to do something.

My stress level is higher than it has been all week thanks to my being in the office.

Sandie just laughed about "rebooting, that's what it needs! UNH UNH UNH UNH!" She is my daily dose of Larry The Cable Guy. KOOOONT!

Dear God, I'm serious, I really need a break today. This place is not for the sane, the adjusted, the unmedicated.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: