The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Thursday, February 17, 2005

What's All Up In A Name? & Pie In Your Pocketbook

Well HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY everybody! Thanks for hitting up the Geoff Lott Blog Machine, where I'll be playing the blog until the blog drops its blog on it's girlfriend's brand new blog! SPLOOOOSH!

Tag, You're Jolanta!
Last night I stopped into a gas & grab, throwing down a couple Washingtons on a Lo-Carb Monster and some nicotine cookies. It's true, you can gain weight when you quit smoking.
The on-duty employee was a blonde gal who was pretty soft-spoken, until I realized that her "spoken" was not English. She spoke in those tones of "I think this is what I'm supposed to say, American big head male." Fine, she's not from here, that's cool by me. Somebody has to work the jobs I don't wanna get held-up at gun point for.

I glance at her name tag to see if she's got a lot of C's and Z's and out of place Y's or L's. Nope. Her name tag read "Jolanta M."
It was all I could do to hold in my laughter. Jolanta M. HA! See, NOW I'm laughing, but fawk... Jolanta M.
I thought "Jolanta M? Is the M necessary? Does the Rose Hill Pump & Dump have more than one Jolanta under surveillance here?"
Disgruntled Patron: I wanna make a formal complaint against that Jolanta that can't speak English!
Fat Manager Thing: Good Luck, Miss. We have like four Jolantas that can't speak English. Did you get a last name or initial?
Disgruntled Flustomer: No... but she couldn't speak English... and she was a white gal...
Fat Manager Lumps: OH! The WHITE Jolanta... she's from another country, miss. Phew, I thought this was gonna turn into a race thing!

Thanks to the M, now it never will!
==========
Coming Up Later...
The relationships between Politics, Government and Tax Payers via Pie,
and Why You Aren't Calling Him Again.
==========
Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: