The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Thursday, January 06, 2005

You Know What? Forget Those Clowns

Blogs are to be written in. And some of these "writers" around here haven't written so much as their name on a sure-to-bounce check lately. I'm thinking it's because they haven't had internet access. I'm hoping that's what it is. It's SO HARD to get internet access these days, idn't it?

I'm not going to mention anybody by name, because then I'd have to link them and frankly, I don't feel like I have to give any more to these suckbags. But I, dear reader, I, Geoffrey Lott, will not fail you in the "something to read at work" department, besides the crap not being churned out by Blaine, Doug, or Tony, who all seem to be talented... Dammit, they have TRICKED ME AGAIN. Hang in there with me as it gets better and I find my natural or at least easily-forced "style." Damn, you look... SO fine.

And if you gots any funny internet videos, send 'em my way. Something funny means something out of the ordinary. Cats singing Bob Marley aren't funny, they're posessed and should be eaten promptly.
======================
Take Me Home

My Non-Funny Blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know where I can read some blogs about funny things that companies do?

GL Rules said...

I sure do. Try http://fuckedcompany.com OR
http://ClownFactory.blogspot.com

Corporations aren't funny.

Unknown said...

You always kill my comment jokes.