The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Face The Challenge, Feel Twitter-pated

My wife has challenged me to not logon to FaceBook for one week, unless it is career-related, in pertaining to Comedy. This isn't that different than being asked to abstain from drinking unless it is a therapeutic dose. I'm accepting the challenge!

Starting Wednesday, January 6, 2009, I will stay off of FaceBook for ONE WEEK, 7 Calendar Days. In the meantime, if you have to get a hold of me, here's how:
  1. Email. You can find this easily enough at my sadly decrepit website (my fault, not Blaine's).
  2. Phone. When you need me for a gig, call me. Talk to me. Text is okay, if you're a half-assed, dead-eyed, free-drinking "booker"/ex-comic with a huge blindspot to your own life who likes to book shows 4 hours before they start, 75 miles away. Not that Douglas James is reading this (no computer). Or if you want to show me your new butt tatt.
  3. House Call. If you don't know where I live, you didn't see any of the 308 postings for the condo we have returned to in Kirkland. Come on by and see me grinding me incisors down while trying to figure out the difference between the News and Live Feeds.
The upside is that I won't have to face a single application request from anybody. I feel like people are asking me to see their band at the Elks Lodge next week. Best of luck, but I'm not allowed in Kittitas County until May, 2011.

But I'll blog, and that will update my FaceBook status.
No TWITTER, either. Not that anybody was following me...

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: