The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Comedy Dates Update!

I want to extend a hearty, well-oiled, work-appropriate "Thank You" to each and every 9 of you who are asking when my next show is going to be. I feel bad that many of you have told me that you're going to be at a show and then I get there and I think "I must have told them the wrong place or time 14 times because you/they aren't there/here!" Sooooo...

Here is what my comedy schedule will be all about in the foreseeable future!

Jan. 21 - Thursday, 9pm, Owl N Thistle, Seattle - 808 Post Ave - Headlining in the bar I started my college drinking career in! COME SEE THE MAGIC!

Jan. 22 & 23 - Friday & Saturday, 8pm & 10pm - LAUGHS COMEDY SPOT in Kirkland
, Featuring For GREG BEHRENDT (Author of "He's Just Not That Into You", and a hilarious comedian!)

Jan. 27 - Thursday, 8pm - AMANDA KNOX Appeal Benefit Show - Comedy Underground, Seattle. $50, must purchase before show time! This is a great show and I'm honored to be part of it. 5 headliners for the price of 3!

Sooo, that's what's-what for January. I'll be in South King County rockin' some stages in February.

Until then, I have a baby boy making goat sounds, which means it's bath & jams time.

Choose Funny. Always.

No comments: