The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Here For Comedy

This will fill in more as the days go on.

But I must state it now to you, dear reader, and the Universe, and anybody else who can read and thought this was a blog about boobs or butts...


I am here for Comedy.
I am here to make people laugh.
I am here for the purpose of entertaining people around the ideas of humanity, tragedy, irony, chocolate, and personal growth.
I am here to make the kind of living that talented people and not Jimmy Fallon should make, money, travel, constant creativity.
And I'm blessed with those talents to make it happen. Amen.

I embrace it. Were I wired to be a neurosurgeon, I'd do that. Or a monkey trainer, bingo. But I'm a comedian, I do Comedy. Stand-up, writing, acting. Laughter is the best medicine.

Big Announcement NEXT WEEK.

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: