The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Tall Double-Karma No Foam Geoff Lott, eh?

Yesterday afternoon, 2:47-ish, I ran to the community kitchen for a cup of coffee. The work coffee is a few steps above the water used to rinse the socks of gangrelous feets in Viet Nam, or was it HempFest... I was there, dude... I saw some sh*t... but I needed a bump so I dropped a half-cup of shiz in my mug. Half-Caff, Half-Decaff.

The Caff side of this equation went as such... I took a half-cup, then another guy who hates working here but is chasing a caffeine horse with a DayQuil Monkey on its back... scratch that... this fella comes in and gets maybe 1/3rd of a cup before the well runs dry. I figure, hey, he took the last of it, so he's on new pot patrol. Sorry fella, that's the way it perks sometimes. These little moments of others being screwed without my intent are things that put a skip in my step and footlong in my grocery bag. Deal with it.

This morning I walk in and need, which isn't a strong enough word, REQUIRE... DEMAND... whatever I gotta have the coffee. So's I hit the button for some Caff... and all I get are 4 drops. BAMMO, Karma rears it's lovely head. And folks, if making a fresh pot of coffee not even 24 hours after the last one ran dry is my Karma, I'm running naked in it's sprinkler of Cosmic Justice, free of clothing, covered in SPF 50, and more lit than Vegas on New Year's.

I'm off to change bulbs.

No comments: