The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Take That Nonsense Outside

Be it the moon, my cube neighbor's 37 minute conversation on trust-issues with the family cats, or that I'm having my period, I am in one of the worst moods of my life. I'm hungry, I haven't worked out in a week, and if Square Neigh-Bore doesn't stop giggling at every other sentence that comes out of their mouth I'm gonna play a CD by a local comic who has opened for Johnny Mathis and laughs at his own jokes. You can't laugh at your own jokes, you may as well give yourself a nickname.

I need to go work myself into a froth with some weights or there will be some sort of punishment meted out. I didn't sleep so well last night, either, so why not throw a laugh-a-thon about crazy, I say, CRAZY cats wrestling with pillows!!! into my morning? Would anyone like to give me a wedgie? How about keying "Support The Troops" into the tailgate of my car? Unless you send me upwards of $20 today, you can kiss my honeybaked ham.

Yeah, that goes for YOU, too.

Why can't I stop crying?

No comments: