The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Why I Am Doing This

I'm off to Olympia for the Giggles Laugh-Off, Finals Week. Now we're into the money round. I want to do the best I can, that's it. To admit that any of the other performers are funnier than I am is to say cake is better than pie. We've been through this. You like pie? Cake ain't gonna cut it. Is cake your thing? Then pie is the Goat-headed firebeast of your post-dining experience! Is it a popularity contest? I don't know. I know that at the end of my set I want to know I just went out and did my thing and did it well. And I'm going to have fun this week.

And I'm not serving up no cake jokes. Filling is in, flour is out. Dig it.

No comments: