The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Weekend Wrap Up,

I'm enjoying honesty today. For example, I haven't worked out in 4 days, that's the longest I've gone in about 5 years. More honesty? Here ya go. I think kids should be banned from Coffeehouses. Sugar and Caffeine. Perfect for a 3 year-old! Hey parents, take that crap to your living rooms. You get a tax break from the government for the snot alarms as it is, take that money and get yourselves a babysitter.

The hair on my neck stood up on that one.
Giada Di Laurentiis... wow.

The raddest of rad nights for comedy last night. One-half of the self-christened Seattle Comedy Mafia was in the house. Mastermind as MC, who worked on, warmed-up, and corraled an otherwise unruly group in the first show on Saturday. Masterful job as the Master of Ceremonies, he's not going up to be cute, he's gonna get the crowd involved, give them a sample of his funnies, then call on the other talented folks to keep it moving. Right-on, brudda. "Oh, there's no water in there..." Awesome joke, come see him sometime.

In the oven in my home right the heck now, a ground chicken-ground turkey meatloaf. Smells like I'm cooking two pounds meat in the form of a loaf pan. Mmmmmmmmmeat. I love being at the top of this foodchain. Unapologetically Omnivorous.

The Safecracker did a great job in both shows, and I'm very excited to see where her next steps go. Once you tap your dark side, embracing it so it knows it is loved and coddled, it will give you love that only an adopted Chinese girl who wants to murder her birth parents can give. You'll be safe, but the real culprit best be lookin' over their shoulder. And The Safecracker (no racial overtones, mind you) is tapping the good stuff right now. We'll see a happy marriage of her delivery and material soon, and it's off to the races. "The Races", of course, refer to Pat Wilson gigs!

Dat Phan's special is on Comedy Central this coming Friday. I'll be free-wheeling it in Tacoma. He calls himself a "Professional Stand-Up Comedian," which means I am now a Spoken-Word Humorist. I wouldn't want to belong to any group that would have Dat Phan as a member. I just made that up, please share it.

And last night I destroyed at the Comedy Underground. This may just work out after all.

MEAT IS DONE!

No comments: