The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Obama Baby-Mama Ain't Sayin' "Whitey," You CRACKERS!

Michelle Obama never used the word "Whitey?"

In a speech today or some time close to today, Obama said his wife never used the word in a speech, sermon, diatribe, or "shout-out."

...the F is wrong with that woman? Has she not lived in America? I can't stand "whitey," let me tell you. When I think of "Whitey," I think of slow-witted, clothing-bedazzling, singular-genre-music-listening, self-righteous, jingoistic turd-makers who watch that Jim Belushi show and are keeping places that serve fried shrimp in business. I am constantly yelling "WHITEY," "Honky," "Cracker," "Pale-Face," "Round-Eye," "Dan," and "John Tesh" without a second thought. Maybe I'm a racist.

So many rumors, lies, untruths, and horse's crap is circulating about Senator Barack Obama, there's a place to debunk some of it.

RIGHT HERE.

Turns out, sorry, he's not the antiChrist. POP goes a bubble.

I don't know who I'm voting for, just yet. I don't believe in nationalized healthcare because I think it would drive the quality of care into the ground. Kids should get healthcare whenever they need it, however. Also, organic beef tastes about 10-times better when eaten across the table from a gorgeous naked person.

I will find the Truth, as long as my schedule allows for it.
In the meantime, here's a funny picture.




Today I found myself reminiscing of when gas only cost $4.

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: