The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Carpe Frigging Diem!

In my life, I'm pushing myself harder and further than I thought I could, or should, or wanted to, at times. Because it's for things I love, like Comedy, or Writing, or my Marriage and Wife.

And every single time I do, I know it's because I have had, and will have more moments where I have to step up and get both cheeks into it, and just power one into the cheap seats.

If y'ain't heard of Paul Potts, now ya heard.




Paul went on to win the competition and a lucrative recording contract and, I hope, the respect and admiration of a good people, and some serious hawt ass.

SEIZE.
YOUR.
MOMENT.
Run that show, baby.

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: