The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sense Her Ship!

The previous Muffin-Cupcake post dealt with some pretty tough issues.

I see now that had I never mentioned race whatsoever, it would have challenged me to write more creatively, yet clearly, in order to get across the point.

So if anybody is upset that race was mentioned and talked about, lighten up, and I mean that in an existential mood-sense, and no other way than that. Sometimes, jokes happen, and those who are offended are usually those left behind or those asking "What? What happened there? Why do I always have to ask questions at movies? Where is my walking stick? I'm going to hunt a mastodon because I'm a primitive shit pile! I only call it 'mastodon' because that's what they'll call it thousands of years from now when my metaphorical charicature is used in a 'blog' by 'Geoff Lott,' whatever kind of beast that will turn out like. And never you mind why I'm in the movies! Probably because that 'Geoff' thing is on the train of thought, and he wants you to know that your nitpicking is getting old, REALLY old, so quit the nagging, you seat sniffer."

Hey, anybody know how much a thermostat for a 1999 Chrysler Cirrus and a Radiator flush usually run? Because that's what I'm paying for tomorrow morning around 11am. It's gonna suck dingles, Barry.

We got it together baby...
============



Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, unfortunately we're judged too much based on our appearance, race, height, weight, hair length & amount, musical taste, cowboy shirt taste, and sexual preference.
We even judge people who live just a few miles away. I think it stems from "My High School is better than yours". We all want to feel superior in some way, when basically we're all the same (especially if they "talk funny").

So what's wrong with blending into more than one social group? As long as you don't deny your muffinity you're not a hypocrite.
You're right, we do have to lighten up about it. We have to give less of a shit how others judge us. I guess it's just human nature to want to feel superior and respected by all. But isn't it really other species we should be berating? Those good for nothing marsupials, you should hear the crap they listen to.

Anonymous said...

Thermostat and radiator flush? One medium size corn-holing oughta cover it, Ben Dover.

Unknown said...

I really thought you were talking about muffins.