The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Son Of Abyss (Mornok's Robe)

Brazilian Woman Gives Birth To Giant Baby:
Baby last seen squeezing toy cow... no, actual cow
This story's been all over the news wires this morning. See if you can find a pic of this man-child. The kid is scary monsters big.
He's 16.7lbs, the size of a normal 6 month old. Luckily for mom - and dad, to some extent - the baby was born via C-section. Mom's a damn turkey bowler. Brazil is a microcosm of monstrous evolution, where anacondas get so big that they make terrible movies, and pirahahanas can skin a goat faster than I can.
MOOOOOOOO

Now It's Time For A Rhyme On The Way I Say What I Think Today
People say success of mine comes from my intelligence.
No, it's 'cause I'm dope, if I was whack I'd be irrelevant.
And you think it's never over when it's over then I know you
to be common to the lowest denominator
hate her even more than you think you love yourself
and you'll soon understand why you have enough room on the shelf
no snapshots of those who tolerated your act
only one seat in your pity party, the fact is this,
just your trophy as the greatest little person of all.
SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU WHEN I'M THIS MOTHERF*CKING TALL.
Because I was born a Giant Baby.
- - -
Man, the rap game come easy to me.
- - -

OH HELL YEAH
Thanks to The Sun, the best newspaper in America even though it's British, I have a reason to look forward to movies in the year 2006.
David Duchovny was quoted to say there's another X-Files movie in the works. TV hasn't been the same since Mulder went his own way, sorry T2 guy. I'm really looking forward to the movie because the series left a lot of questions unanswered, such as:
1) Is The Smoking Man responsible for the disappearance of Samantha Mulder?
2) Isn't "Samantha Mulder" a kick-ass nod of a name for an adult film weiner bucket?
3) What's with the bees? The Africanized bee is more aggressive, sure, but to purport that the bee could deliver a virus that would gestate into the gut-dwelling alien puma is way over-complicated. Why not just put it in the water supply? What am I thinking... that was a plan hatched by the government, of COURSE they use the most expensive manner possible.
4) Which planet it Vice President Cheney from?
5) What did Mulder do with his adult film collection? Was he looking for his sister in those tapes?
As you can see, the number of dumb questions can go on for practically 100 or 2 more lines. Keep your fingers crossed. Helps ya stop picking inside of your nose.

For Killorn
Science be all up on ya now.

I'm out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

finally someone understands me, and it's a website.

Seems appropriate. SOMEONE beat me to my thesis.

Unknown said...

finally someone understands me, and it's a website.

Seems appropriate. SOMEONE beat me to my thesis.

GL Rules said...

And Leon Spinks ain't much for kissing, but God knows he's got a mean apple brown betty!