The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Olympic-sized FunnyPool

Last night I went to Olympia with Tracy Tuffs for a comedy show at the Bar Code. Had a great show. Tracy will be at Giggles all weekend. I'll be there Saturday night, both shows, 8pm & 10pm, in the event you want to come out and catch a fun, turkey-hangover show.

A few little birdies told me that somebody has been trying to contact me, and that the contacting party was none too happy with something about my blog or whatever. So here we go:

The great birdies who have my phone number, feel free to give it to the person who wants to contact me if they should call you.
And keep any voicemails they may leave you.

Sorry that this is so cryptic. This is a bullcrap matter that needs to be shoveled off, and I'm not mentioning any names or specifics until it's settled. Until then, let's take your picture:

------------------------

Take Me Home

My Non-Funny Blog.

No comments: