The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Give Thanks For This, Too

The Neptunes are overrated.

Today is the most travelingest day of the year, and I'm heading to Olympia for an 8:30 show with Tracy Tuffs. Likely arriving at exit 105 with a few bruises, I can't be in a car with anyone for 3 hours. Man, there better be a big turn-out or I'll go bar to bar to recruit peeps.

Worst "Popular" Band Of All Time: The Violent Femmes. Let me go wild. Like a blister on your eardrum. Then I go deaf. Big fans I hope you all die.

Tony Moser authors, or authorED - past tense, the worst blog on the internet. Best name, worst content. It brings a certain indie-vibe, backyard wrestling feel to the blog-stand. Bored with it. Get out of my sight, I'm done with you.

While KD Lang's version of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" is beautiful, Jeff Buckley's version of the homage to love gone strong will haunt you like his untimely death at the age of 27. Yet another genius gone before his time. Jeff's version is a spin of Leonard's, and KD's version is actually Jeff's version. I encourage you to find a copy of it. Lyrics linked below.
Leonard's Lyrics

Jeff's Lyrics
===========

HOLY CRAP. I heard this was funny, but dear God, hast Thou brought forth unto me the funniest blog of all time? It's none other than BRITNEY SPEARS! Read THIS, scroll down to "Letter From Britney." Oh Lord, you are a kind and loving Lord. This makes up for Tony Moser.
It was reported on "the news" this morning that Britney's site had posted a letter about her wanting to start a family and that mothers shouldn't focus on working outside the home. Things are really black & white when you're still young. And from Oklahoma. And dumber than a turd. Please Britney, have that baby (Kevin Federline's specialty is, in fact, fathering children) and be the best stay at home mom ever.

===========

Oh my GAWD, I want PIE.

Happy Thanksgiving, Butter Rolls.
--------------------------
Take Me Home

My Non-Funny Blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Britney Spears is from SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA. GOSH!