The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Just Some Random Thoughts

I'm thankful for all of the people in the Seattle Comedy Scene. Whether by deed, word, or immature and misguided emotional outburst, we're all making each other better in one way or another. Some really great people to hang out with, but wow, some of you are F*CKED TO THE CLOUDS. It's fun watching you freak out and self-destruct. And if you think I'm talking about you...

How I know that I have found the right woman:
Laying by the fire. We watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force. We sip a light Pinot Noir. My shirt is off. She makes a man out of me right there.
Gleefully, she is yanking the hair out by the root. Wax on... Deep breath in... FSSSSHT wooOOP!... Waxing is not for the faint of sack. When one experiences pain, the brain's pain centers release endorphins and a bit of dopamine in order to counteract the pain, resulting in a feeling of bliss and calm. (this is why some people enjoy some pain with their pleasure; see "Open Mic") I've got enough of those running through my body right now to downshift that OxiClean guy.

Killorn did a masterful stuffing of the bird by showing her Thanks for people in her life. Check it out. She is a writer of inspiring and humbling gifts (talent can be developed, but hers is Inspired from above), painting pictures in my head when I read or hear her words. I hope she never stops writing and publishing. On top of that, she fed a number of local comedy scenesters on Thanksgiving, and I've heard rave reviews from all who attended. Later that night, with punch-softened brains and pants unbuttoned (pros wear sweats on such days, recognize), I'm sure they basked in the glow of full bellies and love that is Killorn's gift of hostessing. Good work, Short-pants. Here's to the LA-Mexico leg of our flight, now in under 96 hours. Acting shoes on, centered... and BE the whatever.

How the F*CK do the Seahawks suck this bad? Losing 38-9 at home to a team that had not won a road game all season? I haven't seen a collapse like this since they opened a gymnastics school for lepers. Personally, I think Mike Holmgren's got his eyes on another job. He wants out of Seattle for some reason. Maybe he's pursuing his career as a chef? That's what I've heard.

Magnets. Mark my words. Invest in magnets as a biotech option. No shittin'.

Do you understand that at least once a day I hear some pop-culturetard say "Waaaasuuuup?" or "You're so money"??? You do now. Before Christmas, I will be drunk at work. I'll be making a booty-blog.

Tony Moser is a savant. I can't understand his fascination with organic lip balm or why he won't eat soup with a spoon, but hey, working with the guy is fantastic. Fabulous. TRUTH. He will be there to film the demise of rap, and this asshole will be holding his boom.

I have a strong belief that, if I was ever in the position, I could wrestle to death a cougar.

Wine's wearing thin, gotta roll. Have a great Monday.
------------------------
Take Me Home

My Non-Funny Blog.

No comments: