The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Friday, February 26, 2010

On The Language of Parenting



An outbound trip's preparation, as the parent of an infant, is very close to a conversation between two people in the throes of hallucinogenic bliss.

Examples? I have a...

"We can't leave yet, I can't find Blue Bear."
"It should be in the bucket, where's the baby?"
"In the bucket, Blue Bear is nowhere. I have Flat
Dog and Power Rattle."
"What about SqueakyMoose?"
"He's on the hook, he never leaves."
"Well get RedStar Munch and we'll just skip Blue
Bear."
"Blue Bear always goes."
"He won't know, he'll be asleep in the bucket before we get to the donut."
"If he freaks you gotta get him RedStar or FlatDog, he can't go Avatar like last time."
"Duh. Go warm up the Swagger, and take the bucket. We gotta get to MeMe's."

Such is my blessed, shiny life.

=======================
Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: