The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Many Thanks, and a Notice

Many many thanks to Alicia, Killorn, Shoogs, Tracy, and Farts Mosey-Moser (not her real name) for their help in the move this past weekend. It never got to the point of pending nor actual fisticuffs, but I did throw up out of exhaustion after realizing I moved the dresser down three flights of stairs without pulling the drawers nor the body parts therein - OUT.

DUMMY HEAD This guy, huh?

Also, I'm gonna be busy as Robin Williams at an Open Mic for the next while, but I'll write when I can. Yeah, big threat, I know you care tons and what-not, but I guess it goes like this:
There's a LOT of useless news and generally masturbatory crap being floated about in the blogosphere, comedy stages, and your mom's sock drawer.... bzzzzzzz...
It is my intent to write something worth reading, and not just flarping forth some slam-dunk essay on Paris Hilton (engaged to be divorced, so popular), drug side effects, hopelessness, STDs, Girl Scouts, and why black people are different from white people, which I'm still not sure the precise factors involved therein. Has something to do with dancing, clothes, talking with polices, and how big a girl can get before she's deemed "unattractive." (I think it's when she can't cover rent)

Stop furrowing your Botox field, if anyone other than a white guy had said it, they'd call it "edgy." I see the line in the sand just fine, thank you.

So anywho, racist stereotype comedy is always a crowd pleaser, I have two storage units that look like a top-down view of Tetris (on Crack!!!), and I'll be damned if Kidd Valley doesn't sog a bun every time around.

More to write when it's useful. Get a drink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the wages of sin is death and the wages of moving are pizza and beer, what are the wages of comics moving a comic? Wine coolers and your set at the next Taster's Wok hoedown?
Isn't comics and moving in the same sentence an oxymoron? Nothing else screams 'muscle-tone' like the thought of pale malnourished comics with male pah-donk-a-donk.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we'll be lucky and Paris will do what Britney did. Once you're married and pregnant nobody gives a rats ass, and you can blend into obscurity

Anonymous said...

I have to say that your mom came and helped you clean....and move that shin splitting table that left many a mark on our legs. I had to give props to the Pamster since I was not able to help. Sister Katie