The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

General Mayhem & Captain Grunderflaps

This evening, the Princess and Count Braapula (me) are taking the X-Wing (1999 Chrysler Cirkus) to a sneak-preview of "STAR WARS III: This Space for Rent" down in Redmond, WA. The past 10 years has taken Redmond from "The New Silicon Valley" to "Nerds With Benefits Highlands." I won the tickets through a drawing at work, and I doubt we have the entire theater just for members of the Blob a l'Orange gang. This shouldn't stop anyone from wearing doing "The Robot" while asking where "R2 has gotten off to."

In the meantime, when you hear reports of somebody walking around doing a "Vulcan nerve grip" on annoyed patrons, think of me.

Tommorrow's blog! Full review of Star Wars III: Bigger & Blacker, complete with awards for biggest dork, coolest hair, and loudest Wookiee growl (which is actually just a bear).

Oh, and this one ain't got no Ewoks, so NYEAH!

====

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, no Ewoks! Maybe we'll be lucky and JarJar Binks will die of auto-erotic asphyxiation.
The merchandising is ridiculous! What's next? "Help me OB tampons, you're my only hope"
They showed a guy on the news who actually turned his Civic Del Sol into a Star Wars speeder. He was saying how women kept leaving their phone numbers on it. Yeah right, are sure those are women? I'd demand a "package check" on any woman impressed by Barbie's beach car turned rebel craft.

Anonymous said...

There's a guy in London who is heavily Star Wars character-inked, and lives his life along the lines of the Jedi edict. I'm sure they wrote in "Celibacy" as a cover: "Yeah, I don't have sex because it's against my path of living, and it would wake up my parents."
FlipSide... they ain't procreatin'.