The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Pot Calling the Kettle "Diverse"

While I mull over a few options of things to blather on about, you need to take your lilly-white can to The Onion and see what's up in the world. You think you know, but you have no idea.

And thanks to a seed-based hot sauce condiment on my omelet this morning, I'm the one with the coughing fit. I picked this sauce up at Lenny's in Cabo. It's got a mustard seed base, then is built upon with Worcestestestshoozle, vinegar, chipotle ("chi-poh-fawk that's good"), and black pepper. As far as hot sauces go, it is a great paint stripper. I've got some rad hacks happening every few minutes now. I plan to sit and rack my diaphragm all eucalyptis morning, stopping only to projectile vomit and/or regain consciousness.

I f*cking love you guys.
============
Take Me Home

My Non-Funny Blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally not atkins approved. Lenny's however, wants his celery soda back.