The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Blog Where Accupressure's Getting The Better of Me

Another episode of HAX-TV is in the can. It was organized a notch or a notch-point-seven better than a rugby scrum. I thought it was entertaining. Most entertaining was Tony Moser's finesse at the organ. Insert pun here. Insert. Pun again.
Apparently the term "midwifery" is pronounced "mid-wiff-ery," as properly dictated by a woman who likely hasn't worn makeup since last Halloween. Odd that she hung in through the entire show, snooted it up, then slammed-down her home phone. Home phone? OOOOOH, she's all kinds of RICH!

Thanks to Killorn and Shoogs B for the talented repartee. Rap partay. Kick ass.

I'm going to fight off insomnia tonight with some accupressure patches, little soft-rubber cones placed at the base of my palm to stimullllllllllllllllarte... stim......................... stimulate the sleepy what. I donm'''''''''''''''' think i ts workin
======================
Take Me Home

My Non-Funny Blog.

4 comments:

Blaine said...

"benifit" = "benefit"

"buisnesses" = "businesses"

When taking a man's life, is it better to stab him through the heart or a lung? Show your work.

The neo-classical model of economics is fundamentally flawed. If you can tell me why, I will not outsource your job.

United By Spelling,
The Commander

GL Rules said...

Yeah, PJ, duh. Unless one is directly in the Outsourcing loop, well, it finds its own sum there. Pick a tangent and walk it to the end, you'll find another foreign-made fork in the road. US-made goods are considered "art" by the egos that make them. Everything else is just foreign crap. IKEA anyone? When you can furnish a house with $80 worth of furniture for just under $50, you better sell in volume, since the US workers won't be settling for minimal wage too long. Minimal in the US happens to be $10/hr.
That $2000 goes into the CEO's hush-mistress fund. Or possibly tooth caps.
Rupees are juts fewer 1's and 0's across the wires. You don't need to find 'em. It all spends the same at IKEA.
And of course, NEVER let anyone else determine your worth, unless you're ball-gagged and paying her for it.

GL Rules said...

Peter,
How long have you waited to throw down Lamarckism? Inheritance of acquired traits; can they work to the negative, also? Someone has to be the clown, we can't all be RingMasters. Darwin's copping of Lamarck's theories and expressions does indeed parallel the comedy scene. Evolution. Fawk. BLOWN PREMIIIIISE. Ice Cream Clone.

btw, I believe Lamarck died poor, and possibly blind. A comic's biologist if there ever was one.

Unknown said...

Yeah well um..I well Lamarkism is um Lame I think. Yeah yeah it's L.A.M.E.

Oh man I felt like I was reading Joseph Campbell on the last few comments. It seems like an arms race to see who can confuse me with the biggest words. I get it you are both intellectuals, I am pseudo at best.

I gots nothing except this you were discussing Darwinism Lamarkism and isms in general. I would like to add something from a very undervaluated ism Mr. Chachi Baio who once said "How bad you want to be on my show whore ...now take it!". The thing is he's violent and we should learn from Mr. Baio that violence or ISM is not that answer....LOVE is the answer.

You have been ENFORCED!