The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm Awake, Might As Well...

It's just getting into Thursday 8/19 as I write this. I'm on the backside of a MF'er of a chest cold, my 3rd this year. I just quaffed some NightTime Cold Medicine/Fever Dream-inducer, in Cherry, thank you. I love cuttin' it with some tonic, make a party out of it. It's like a foam party in my bronchii! Note the operational cigarette in-hand. Yeah, it's that great.

I have a gig later today/night in Kent at The Moonraker, a bar I used to drink at when underage. It should be an interesting homecoming of sorts. I hope/plan to see at least a few people I did time with in the Tahoma School System. Man, what a boring-ass life that was. I think I was the blackest kid in school.

The TV show, if anyone caught it on Tuesday night, WOW, can you say "FusterCluck?" I learned a lot though, about communicating with the dudes in the booth to make sure we're all on the same page. We're doing our Christmas Special next week, so tune in! Tuesday night, 9pm. I thought Shoogs did a great job holding it together. How often does a co-host have to leave the studio while On-Air to go outside and retrieve his once locked-in keys? Yep, I did it, got 'em back, and in the end it looked like we were barely trying, huh? Dig it. Tune in next week. Please.

Y'ever get that feeling that something is gonna go amazingly well? Like if you could just hold the stick in place, keep your airspeed up and stay on-target, you're gonna land this baby like you were born to do just that? I'm having that feeling lately. I've shed negative bullcrap and the people who fling it from my life, and that feels great. I know my ride will be bumpy from time to time, turbulence and bad coffee and some dip-ass charging the cockpit to take over the flight and bring 'er in. But that person better be wearing Kevlar and/or a cup. I've got every reason to swing this battleaxe for all I'm worth.

"Open Up Our Eyes, And Realize We're One." That's a quote from a song by "Heartbridge" or Jug of Creed or whomever the new incarnation of Creed is. Are they TRYING to write songs that not even 'The O.C.' will take? That line is CRAP, not to mention way pussy. My gawd, that is geared toward every Young Life devotee from here to Mecca, and even those kids wouldn't listen to it during a good dry-hump session. "If it's not in, it's not a sin." I just made that up, and I'm gonna make t-shirts of it. COPYRIGHT, COPYRIGHT! I win again. In the meantime, Creed, the members of Creed, and bands that sound like Creed give me ass burn. They should die and give me their money.

If you like Anime, you're a retard.

The Cherry Dream & Tonic is kicking in. If anyone calls I'll be in the tub.

laters

Take Me Home
My Non-Funny Blog.

No comments: