The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Comment Card

These are some comments I heard recently after a show. I am not making these up.
"Dude, you are really funny. Why aren't you headlining?" ~ male, 40-ish, drunk
"Bye-eee!" ~ female, 25-ish, blond
"We should go next door where that blond chick's going." ~ male, 20-ish, drunk
"So where do you perform?" ~ female, 20-ish, drunk
"Where's the gawddamn waitress, shit!" ~ male, 30-ish, Kid Rock t-shirt... drunk
"Oh yeah, I'd totally stick it in her." ~ same dude, about the 1st gal
"I love your humor, you were way better than that first guy, was he retarded?" ~ female, 25 (confirmed later on, wink wink), brunette, (he was not retarded, he was Mexican)
"Are you parked close by?" ~same woman
"Great shirt, I love it." ~ male, 30-ish, drunk, drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade
"So you're gonna be famous some day, right?" ~ the woman from two comments ago
"The last guy was really good. Was he retarded?" ~ male, 20-ish, drunk (he was not retarded, he was very short)
"Lemme as... lemme as... ask you. Was that guy after you retarded?" ~ female, 40-ish, plastered (he was not born retarded, but he is now retarded)
"Oooh, leather seats! Come here!" ~ the woman from three comments ago
"Excuse me, do you have a card? I'd like to book you for a corporate gig." ~ female, 40-ish, naughty school teacher thing going on
"Step out of the car, sir. Miss, I'll need to see your I.D. Is this your letterman's jacket?" ~ Wal-Mart security officer... nevermind
----------

Suicide Pie Bake Sale

A week from tomorrow, Wed. September 8th, 8:30pm there's a great show to be seen at The Comedy Underground. Friend and uber-comedienne, which is a French-sliced comic, Meghan Hounshell, is heading to the San Francisco Comedy Competition in a few weeks. In order to pay for all the expenses, she needs a few bucks. I hope you can all come down and catch the show. For reasons why you should come down, check THIS out. Also, read below:
If you haven't been to a comedy show in a while, this is a good one to see. These are all local acts, many of whom will be famous some day. This is the night you'll remember, when they are famous, that you can tell your friends that you got it on with So & So, even if So & So was passed out when you did it.

I just can't write funny shit here anymore. I don't know why. I try, but it's the fact that I try that kills me. I have no topics, really, just whatever falls out of my fingers. It's droppings, okay? I can admit that. So whatever. I'm outta here.

----------
Take Me Home

My Non-Funny Blog.

No comments: