The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When In Doubt

Move.
I suppose that's the best advice I have heard all morning. I think I hit some kind of lull in the past 18 hours or so. I did a lot of work yesterday, writing, job-applying, networking, comedy-traveling around Hollywood, etc. And right now I think my brain is a bit fried.

But the antsiness of my bodular system is overriding the drained brain-pan, so I should get out for a run or something.

Also, this place needs seriously more interior lighting. Seriously. More.

And if anybody knows where the screws to the bistro table are, please tell me. It would be nice to have that back in commission.

More boredom later.

Check out http://CulverCityChowdown.blogspot.com and CLICK ON THE AD-LINKS to the Upper RIGHT!!!!!!! It's my wife's blog about our chowing around the new homebase here, and ad-clicks = $!

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: