The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Out Of Office

I'm stuck at my desk at work.
Stuck. On many levels. I don't think I can take it. I'm sober, which is a good thing for everyone involved. I need to get up and get away from this stuff, I can't geek out to any more queries, LEFT OUTER JOINS, or nerd speak.
I can't...
I won't.

I'm trying to look on the bright side of everything lately. I see a downer, and immediately go to the flip-side of it, which can be uplifting. Let's try it a bit.


  • My job is boring. But, at least I have a job.
  • I have to go to work five days a week to make money. But at least I'm making money.
  • I work with a guy who looks like the human form of a fart. At least he's not farting.
  • He's farting in meetings again. At least the meeting will be over soon.
  • The meeting is running long because he won't shut up. But his experience may teach a lesson.
  • He keeps trying to be funny and it's not funny. Funny is subjective, so let his humor roam.
  • Why is he greeting people with "Wasssuuup?" His attempts at being hip are dated, but honest.
  • I can't breathe, this is too much between his coffee breath and lactose intolerance. This will give you perspective to appreciate fresh air!
  • Okay, that's it, I am now going to return fire. At least the stomach percolation will subside.
  • Damn, I pushed too hard and now I'm touching cotton back here. I have given everyone a story to tell, AND the meeting is adjourned!

A pantsload to go with me, but at least I get to leave work! I can't believe it came to this but I needed SOMETHING. You can fake a seizure only so many times.

Look for my Cruise Diary in the coming weeks!

If anybody needs me I'll be in the can with a spatula.

==========

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

No comments: