The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Shopping list: Sponge on a stick, Spray Deodorant, Apology Cards

Last night I went to the home of A-Bomb, Moses In JamShorts, and The Ghost Of Warranty Past. The Ghost done sliced up her hand this past weekend, her right hand. It's giving her troubles, to say the least. I'm happy she's okay.

That being said, the weather's been warm, unkind to the mammals of the planet who perspirate. Let's just leave it at this:

When your right hand is bandaged and needs to stay dry, sometimes, just sometimes, your left armpit can pack quite a wallop. Compared to that, my nose has been more delicately punched.

=============
Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I picked up the shirt off the bathroom floor this morning, sniffed it, and literally shuddered.

That said, I should have harvested it. AT LEAST 212 proof.

Anonymous said...

One suggestion: Pine tree air fresheners