The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's A Question That Had To Be Asked

Listening to LoveLine right now, and the comedic genius who is Adam "Ace Rockola" Carolla is fielding a question from a caller with either a drug problem or... who am I kidding... AND a head injury. For sure, the kid's got a bunk smoke detector that's chirping at 1-minute intervals, Adam timed it a second ago. How punk is Adam? The guy don't even gots a website, BE-AH-YATCH!

The kid on the phone said he was getting some sort of allergic reaction after getting oral sex from his girlfriend.
The guest says "Dude, you're allergic to fellatio?"
Adam asks the question I wish that had to be asked, from a comedic standpoint but would never fly on stage:
"How long before America's got a black kid named Fellatio? Or whaddya think, think there's already one family out there named a kid Fellatio?"

I had to share that with you, it simply could NOT go by the wayside.

Reacharound Jackson

Take Me Home

My Blog About My Dad

4 comments:

GL Rules said...

Got that right. I think it's because he's not scared to say what comes to mind. Not having 200 people between you and the fire exit facilitates fearlessness.
Fearless Performing, My Friend!
Lott

GL Rules said...

Oh, and it's good to see you're still keeping Comic's Hours, Gabriel.

Carl Bless,
Lott

Unknown said...

Not a moment too soon: http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/mmc1/public/mmc1birthannouncement.pl?babyID=h1-4161

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I don't have a "Fellatio", but I've been collecting odd Black names for over 12 years. I finally posted them all:

http://www.jacksonayala.com/cbn.htm

The Holy Grail thus far has been the name "Syphillis" - there are all sorts of unverified tales about black women with this name, but I have yet to document it.