The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Monday, December 06, 2004

Hola America!

Well I sure as hell hope you're enjoying comedy, TV, and your cellphone not ringing. Best I can tell, we're having a liver-flush of a time South of the Border. Mexico, not Portland.

I'm running out of time here in the Cafe Interneto, as the Policia locales are on the trail of a missing marlin statue. You try getting a 7-foot papier mache fish in a cab, see if you don't attract a little attention.

The Ladies are off for massages at 1pm, Shoogs and I are heading to the beach for our daily fitness regime of 8 minutes of swimming followed by looking for the smokes, then it is off to town for some shopping. I kid you not, the girls here are in Catholic Schools, complete with outfits. Tomorrow we snorkel! All of this, and come Friday night, Jefe here gots himself a corporate gig. Oh. Crapolita.

Via Con Dios, Mes Amigos,
ARRIBA

Take Me Home

My Non-Funny Blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Geoff,

Here we are in paradise and look at us, nerding out. I still can't poop.

Killorn