The Geoff Lott Rules Live Tour Of Comedy & Talking

=--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hell Core Blistered Heart (My Damn Nation)

Hey look, apparently This Guy's comedy notebook was found in Nebraska, of all places. The foreground produced the background. This thing's been smoldering hot since it combusted late last year.



With my birthday coming up, I decided I'd go decadently into that good menu and pick something extravagant... that was queeeer... for dinner. I decided on...


=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I asked my friend which of these he'd rather have, a million dollars or a kick in the face from KOMO-4 NewsAnchors Dan Lewis & Kathy Goertzen. He took the kicks, since he'd be able to sell pictures of the kicking on a website for people who get their kicks by getting face-kicked by newscasters. Sales could go on forever. Brilliant.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Ever look back at a period of your life and ask "Honestly, Me... what the corn were you thinking? You know better than that. You know you wear one of those things to prevent that. You know you have to go to the doctor a lot after that since you didn't wear one of those things. You're really dumb. All those doctor trips weren't worth those few seconds, were they? Next time, you wear one of those things." Ever get that feeling about your career in rodeo? Yeah. Me, too.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Ever look back at a period of your life and wish you could totally erase someone from your memory banks? Join the rodeo.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Whatever just happened, it's probably your boss' fault.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I'm lucky to say that I have 3 best friends, people I could hang out with anywhereS doing anything at anytime.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I'll be 31 on Friday. I looked in the mirror today and said, "31 years. I can't believe most people had me at 24 in the Dead Pool. That explains the psychotic motorcyclist on Sept. 10th, 1998... I knew they were out to get me. Never send a motorcycle to do a bengal tiger's job." Then I painted my face and cleaned my .50cal wearing only a loincloth.
Man, it was totally like that movie "Groundhog's Day."
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

No comments: